Tide Solution for Blood Stains
Wet a cloth with cold water and blot.
- Brush the excess stain off the surface of the fabric.
- Rinse in cold water to dilute the stain.
- Using a PLASTIC bucket, create a soak solution by adding 1/2 use (approx. 25 mls) Tide Coldwater Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent. per gallon of cold water. Allow the garment to soak for up to 30 minutes, weighting the item with a WHITE towel to keep it totally submerged.
- Wash in cold water with 1 use of Tide Coldwater Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent.
- If stain remains, repeat steps before drying.