Tide Solution for Coffee/Tea Stains
Wet a cloth with warm water and blot. Repeat with club soda if necessary. Or, if available, use Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover:
- Remove excess residue from stain.
- Press the tip onto the stain several times to release some stain remover solution.
- Rub tip gently across stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue to rub gently.
- Important: If treated area will be exposed to direct sunlight, wipe with damp cloth or napkin to remove excess solution.
- Rinse in cold water to dilute the stain.
- Using a PLASTIC bucket, create a soak solution by adding 1/2 use (approx. 25 mls) Tide Ultra Stain Release Liquid Laundry Detergent per gallon of cold water. Allow the garment to soak for up to 30 minutes, weighting the item with a WHITE towel to keep it totally submerged.
- Pretreat using Tide Ultra Stain Release Liquid Laundry Detergent. Pour Tide on to cover stain and let set for 20 minutes.
- Wash in warm water with 1 use of Tide Ultra Stain Release Liquid Laundry Detergent.
- If stain remains, repeat steps before drying.