Tide Solution for Wine Stains
Wet a cloth with warm water and blot. Repeat with club soda if necessary. Or, if available, use Tide® to Go instant stain remover:
- Remove excess residue from stain.
- Press the tip onto the stain several times to release some stain remover solution.
- Rub tip gently across stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue to rub gently.
- Important: If treated area will be exposed to direct sunlight, wipe with damp cloth or napkin to remove excess solution.
- Try Tide® Stain Release™. Just add it to your wash along with your regular detergent.
- Rinse in cold water to dilute the stain.
- Pretreat with Tide® Liquid. Pour Tide on to cover stain and let set for 20 minutes.
- Wash in warm water with 1 use of Tide. Try Tide® Powder or Tide® with Bleach Powder.
- If stain remains, repeat steps before drying.