OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. The Tide & Downy Scholarship Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 16 years of age or older. Begins 12:00 a.m. ET on 7/2/23; ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 9/30/23. Visit tide.com/scholarship/officialrules for Official Rules and eligibility requirements. Sponsored by The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The Tide & Downy Scholarship Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 2, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are sixteen (16) years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry and are either enrolled in or accepted to a US university, college, or community college (“Schools”) for an undergraduate degree. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Proud Partners (as defined below) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting tide.com/scholarship. You will first be prompted to either log in or create a PG Good Everyday Rewards account. There is no cost to register for PG Good Everyday Rewards. After either signing in or signing up for PG Good Everyday you will be asked to fill out and submit the multi-step registration form. Once you enter your state of residence on the registration form, a list of participating proud partners (each a “Proud Partner”) will appear. The Proud Partners available for each state can be found below in Appendix A. You may select up to fourteen (14) Proud Partners to receive one (1) entry into each Proud Partner’s drawing you selected and one (1) entry into the National drawing. You may select up to fourteen (14) Proud Partner drawings to enter; if you select less than fourteen (14) Proud Partners or if less than fourteen (14) Proud Partners are available to you based on the state you select, you will receive the difference between fourteen (14) and the number of Proud Partners you select in additional entries into the National drawing. If you select the “none of the above” option, you will receive 14 fourteen (14) entries into the National drawing and no entries into any Proud Partner drawings. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2023 to be eligible. Limit fifteen (15) total entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4. Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of the Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. The Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
5. Random Drawings: One hundred fifty (150) winners will be selected overall in thirty-five (35) separate random drawings (as broken out below) on or about October 2, 2023, from among all eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period for each Proud Partner drawing and for the National drawing. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each Proud Partner and overall.
NOTE: The Spartan Nash Proud Partner random drawing as listed below will include all entries from the following retailers: Ada’s Market, Dan’s Supermarket, D&W Fresh Market, Family Fare, Family Fresh Market, Forest Hills Foods, Fresh Madison Market, No Frills Supermarkets, SunMart, Supermercado Nuestra Familia & VG’s Grocery.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be contacted via email by the Administrator and will be required to sign and return, via email, a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release (along with documentation of proof of winner’s enrollment or acceptance to their School) within three (3) days or potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate will be selected. If potential winner is a minor in the state in which they reside, their parent/legal guardian will need to sign and return, via email, a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release (along with documentation of proof of winner’s enrollment or acceptance to their School) within three (3) days on potential winners’ behalf or potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate will be selected. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to conduct a background check on all potential winners in order to be confirmed a winner. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any potential winner based on the results of such background check, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Scholarships must only be used towards a US university, college, or community college for an undergraduate degree. Winners may be filmed during prize award. By becoming a winner, you understand that Sponsor and its agencies have the right to promote, advertise and post and/or edit your entry and any video footage taken at prize award (if applicable), in any way they see fit. Potential winners will be notified if they are confirmed as winners once all background check information has been verified and winner’s eligibility/documentation has been verified by Sponsor.
7. Prizes: One Hundred Fifty (150) Prizes (as described in the chart below): A $10,000 scholarship, awarded as a check made co-payable to winner and their School. All prizes will be sent directly to the School of each winner.
|TOTAL PROUD PARTNER SCHOLARSHIPS||TOTAL NATIONAL P&G SCHOLARSHIPS|
|PROUD PARTNERS||# of Scholarships|
|Associated Foods SLC||5|
|AWG B&R Stores (Russ's Super Saver)||1|
|AWG - Houchens||1|
|Strack and VanTil||1|
|Milams Market - UNFI||1|
|Martin's Super Market (Spartan Nash)||1|
|Spartan Nash *||1|
|Tom Thumb/Randalls (ALB)||1|
*The Spartan Nash Proud Partner random drawing includes all entries from the following retailers: Ada’s Market, Dan’s Supermarket, D&W Fresh Market, Family Fare, Family Fresh Market, Forest Hills Foods, Fresh Madison Market, No Frills Supermarkets, SunMart, Supermercado Nuestra Familia & VG’s Grocery.
No transfer or substitution for prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor for any reason, and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Any taxes, if applicable, related to the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
8. General rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and parent/legal guardian of any minor entrants) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Proof of entering does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners from among all eligible entries received for each drawing prior to cancellation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability/Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant (and parent/legal guardian for any minor entrant) agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Proud Partners, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Indemnities”) and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. The winners (and parent/legal guardian for any minor winners) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prizes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you, not Sponsor, are responsible for the contents of any material submitted in relation to the Sweepstakes. Entrants (and parent/legal guardian of any minor entrants) waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever from the Sweepstakes Indemnities including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. You hereby agree that the Sweepstakes Indemnities have the right to use your name, likeness or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims, including but not limited to, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Ohio and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state or federal courts in Ohio. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
11. Winners List: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with The Tide & Downy Scholarship Sweepstakes (01-2803-36) as the subject line. Requests must be received by November 30, 2023.
12. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.