Tide PODS® offer a 3-in-1 laundry solution. More than just a detergent, Tide PODS® also contain a stain remover and a brightener in one convenient pac. These detergent pacs are filled with a super-concentrated detergent, and their small, compact doses mean minimal hassle for you. Not to mention they're also HE compatible!
You can use Tide PODS® in all types of machines, even HE machines. And, because Tide PODS® are pre-measured, you don’t need to measure or pour messy powdered or liquid detergents. Simply place the pac at the back of the drum before adding clothes.
How to Use
One of the main benefits of detergent pacs is their ease of use. Simply follow the instructions below. Because Tide PODS® also act as an HE detergent, they work just as well when used in high-efficiency machines.
How to use Tide PODS®:
- Determine the size of your load to avoid overloading your washer.
- Take the laundry pac out of the box with dry hands. See more in the following section on how to dose correctly.
- Place the pac(s) at the back or bottom of the machine drum, not in the dispenser drawer. The number of pacs necessary depends on the load size.
- Place clothes into the washer on top of the pac.
- Select appropriate wash cycle based on the garments' fabric care label instructions and your machine’s instructions.
- Close box after use.
More helpful tips for using Tide PODS®:
- Save the ‘Delicate’ cycle for use with lighter loads.
- Avoid using laundry packets in pre-wash cycles.
- Switch to a warm setting during winter months or whenever water is exceptionally cold.
- Make sure your wash cycle lasts at least 15 minutes
How to Dose
To guarantee superior performance, add two Tide PODS® pacs into the washing machine drum before you add clothes. Use one laundry pac for smaller loads or three for larger loads.
Check the instructions on the Tide PODS® package. Make sure the detergent pac goes into the washer drum at the back or bottom and not into the dispenser drawer.
Like any household detergent, keep out of reach of children.