Tide purclean™ is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* and is made at a site that sends zero manufacturing waste to a landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant-derived surfactants, coconut-derived cleaning agent, plant-derived processing aid, plant-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant, and for scented variance, fragrance (Honey Lavender scent only).
- 1st plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide (65% plant-based)
- USDA Certified Tide liquid laundry detergent
- Formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity
- This product is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site
- It is designed free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates or optical brighteners (unscented variant is also free of perfumes)
- Available in Honey Lavender scent and Unscented variants
*The same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used.